Paperfuck Paperfuck

Very fluid animation! You did a great job on this.

Did anyone else notice that the big drill the doctor picks up is called the "FaceFucker"?

FelixColgrave responds:

COMPLETELY STANDARD MEDICAL EQUIPMENT

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

Oh ye gods, those fucking Bnahabra...

The Poketman The Poketman

Pretty humorous, but I'm curious why you didn't credit Ricky seeing as how you used his character "Kimbo".

Verge Verge

Interesting

Kept me glued to my screen throughout the game. I just beat it and got the "Welcome Home" medal, but I really wish there were a "Level Select" option. On verse X, I noticed that all the fairies I collected formed a bridge. At that point, I had to decide whether I wanted to continue onto the fairy bridge to see that ending, or jump down to the angel to see that ending. I went with the former, but I wish I could go back to that level to see the other endings.

As for bugs, (you'll probably clear this up soon) the hitboxes on the dragon enemies are actually still visible as a translucent red square. Also, on the final level after verse X, when you reach the top of the mountain and a halo forms over your head, I saw the door leading to the ending and below it, another one of those "cross" icons thats lets you come back to life from death. I thought to myself "Hmm... maybe... maybe the door is a trick. Perhaps the cross icon is a hint that I'm supposed to die" so I pressed down, died... and broke the game. I was sent to an area that I could not escape from and had to restart the level.

kurismakku responds:

Fixed dragon masks bug !!

Kingdom in the Clouds Kingdom in the Clouds

Horrid

With a name like "Kingdom of the Clouds" and with the nice artwork it had, I thought this game would be a lot better than it turned out to be. For those of you who haven't played yet, let me sum it up for you:

"HYAH!!"
"$$CHA-CHING$$"
"You da man."
"HAHH!"
"HYAHH!"

I am not joking. This is all it is for 25 levels. And don't even get me started on the upgrade system. The "fire rate" ability doesn't do a thing; there is no difference from level 1 to level 5. The "cool-down rate" upgrade helps the cool-down period by a small margin because the damn thing already moves one pixel every 2 minutes; even when it's maxed out, the lightning ability can only be used pretty much once per game. Also, the bloody owl keeps dropping gems when I'm already maxed out. And the final boss? The gatekeeper to heaven to SOMEHOW has no fucking clue what his bloody prince looks like and decides to leave you to the enemy hoards. When you beat them all, he says "I'm sorry. Go right ahead, Prince." Lemme tell you, if I were a prince and a gatekeeper didn't let me in and instead decided to leave me to a hoard of monsters, I've have him beheaded. The only reason I played it to the end was because I was curious where you were going with this cute story, but it just turned out to be "The prince returned home. The baby slept through the hole thing. The end." Speaking of the baby, I noticed that in the "Level Select" menu and during the battles (if you can call them battles), the baby is in the exact same pose; halfway through the game, I was convinced that the baby was actually a porcelain doll. The battles pretty much consisted of "Shoot in one direction until every in that direction is dead, then repeat on the other side or until you hear a 'GROGG SMASH!!' "

This game could've been really nice but it feels like none of you actually played it.

100th 100th

Charming little game

When I first started up the game, I walked up to the blue guy who told me that if I ever lost my balloon, I could hold the X key next to him to get my balloon back. I thought "Oh neat, does it fly back to me?" and let my balloon drift off into space. Afterward, I promptly stood next to the blue man and held X... and he gave me a blue balloon. I paused for a moment and said "What's this blue shit? Fuck that." and restarted the game to get my red balloon back.

Rick Roll (8bit) Rick Roll (8bit)

For some reason...

Made me think of Chrono Trigger.