Paperfuck Paperfuck

Very fluid animation! You did a great job on this.

Did anyone else notice that the big drill the doctor picks up is called the "FaceFucker"?

FelixColgrave responds:

COMPLETELY STANDARD MEDICAL EQUIPMENT

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

Oh ye gods, those fucking Bnahabra...

The Poketman The Poketman

Pretty humorous, but I'm curious why you didn't credit Ricky seeing as how you used his character "Kimbo".

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Ugh...

What really took the fun out of this for me was some of the more crappy skits; namely, the ones by RomeoJr.

First off, his scenes had nothing to do with Africa. The others talked about lions, hunting, food shortages, AIDS and masks. RomeoJr talked about philly cheese steak and a stolen hat. Whats worse that I would've been okay with the irrelevance if his jokes had actually been FUNNY. RomeoJr seems to realize that his jokes suck, but also seems to think that slowly zooming in on a characters face while a guitar plays fixes everything. Lastly (this one probably didn't bug many people but it irked me a bit), his skits were the only ones where the characters masks changed expressions. To me, this ruins the whole point of the mask. All the other artists managed to keep their masks unchanging while still having their characters express lots of emotion. Why couldn't RomeoJr?

In summary, great job everyone else but just be careful who you pick to be in these collabs.

Nursing Home Madness 2 Nursing Home Madness 2

Ouch

Boy, that is a sharp window.

Rapheus responds:

The window frames are extra thin to be environmentally conscious. BAD MOVE.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Haha.

When Mickey is on the talk show, his thumb is on the wrong side of his hand.

Spazkid responds:

fuckn aye im stupid. Thanks for telling me that D=

super duber mario world super duber mario world

Wait!

So when mario threw the axe at bowser and they both fell to their deaths, what was actually happening? I was expecting it to cut to marios house where mario has just thrown a knife into luigi's face and jumped out the window.

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Eh...

The spider joke is getting a bit old now, but you get a 7 for the fluid animation. I am NOT a fan of the new hands and feet. I liked it back when they were just sticks.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

"Neat!"

This flash was fantastic and the animation just blows me away! But you get -1 star because the voice of the main character just didn't seem to suit him very well.

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

HAHA oh wow

It got me at "Actually, I might go fishing there later. Catch me some hypocrite."